viernes, 14 de diciembre de 2012

14/ 12 WHAT WE COVERED

It was really good to see you again after another holiday. We had a busy - and rewarding- morning. I think we left the classroom knowing a bit more about those verbs for obligation and their meaning; and a lot more about our mobile phones :)

We corrected our homework, we covered pages 34-35 and we started UNIT 3A (pgs 36-37 and ex 5 pg 39)

We had a look at the collaborative writing project on a famous person and discussed ways of improving future essays.

I was happy to announce the birth of this blog; it will help us to be in closer contact and will save us a lot of class time we spend correcting homework. We will have more time for oral activities when we are together!

1 comentario:

  1. Hello!Im Patricia.I have a question. There is some homework to the next friday?I dont remember, the holidays has been relaxed me a lot.

    Happy new year!
    (Uff, i dont know if i have written correctly)

    ResponderEliminar